Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What Familia Kids Like Best About Christmas

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
by: Anne Dulay and Odet Tuazon

I receive many gifts from my Lola and Lolo. – John Benedict Delima, 4

Christmas is Jesus’ birthday. I like gifts for Christmas. I told Jesus I will be a good Kuya to Colin and Camille, Mommy and Daddy. – Elian Punzalan, 5

Many food and we go to church as family and it’s Jesus’ birthday! – Charles Jesse Delima, 5

I like receiving gifts. – Jamille Binay, 6

Love and gifts. – Ashley Otanes, 6

Pagbibigay ng regalo – Eliza Chavez, 9 and Joseph Chavez, 7

Toys – Harold Carandang, 8

The happiness I feel during Christmas. – Andrie Lopez, 9

Parties, reunions, Christmas decorations, and gifts – Lucia Villaluz, 9

Pagsasama-sama ng mga kamag-anak at paggunita sa araw ng kapangnakan ni Jesus – Carina Beatrice Villegas, 9

What I like most about Christmas is when my family goes to church and comes home with a beautiful lesson about God and Jesus. After that, my family eats and of course, prays together for our blessings in our daily needs. Afterwards, we receive beautiful gifts from our neighbors and open them at the same time. And after we do these things, we finally sleep and again we pray for the wonderful time that happened in our lives. And these are the things I like most about Christmas. – Kamille Beatrice O. Dela Cruz, 9

I like the gifts Santa gives me. – RJ Santos, 10

The happiness I feel. – Adrie Lopez, 10

Kasiyahan na nararamdaman ko, pagdalaw sa mga kamag-anak, ninong at ninang, mga regalo at siyempre, masasarap na pagkain. – Robert John Tuazon, 11

The joy in people’s hearts. – Diane Lopez, 12

Everything is great about Christmas! – Lui Villaluz, 12

The feeling of love and compassion. – Alfonso Otanes, 13

The gift of sharing. – Celine Lopez, 13

Waking up early and attending the nine-day Misa de Gallo. – Raymund Mark Tuazon, 15

No comments: